We want you to know that:
• We do not sell or rent the information we have about you to anyone;
• We do not share your information with outside companies for the purpose of selling their products or services to you.
Information We May
Collect and From Whom
We collect your personal information to offer you specials on our products and services and to aid in easier and pleasant experience on our site. The type of information we collect and the extent to which it is used depends on the products and services we provide to you. For example, we may obtain information such as:
• Your name, address, telephone number, vehicle info and reviews you post.
Information We May Disclose
We may share the types of information described above with others. These disclosures are only made as authorized by you or as permitted or required by law. These may include disclosures:
• To others that perform business services or functions on our behalf or to serve you;
• To others that may have a joint marketing agreement with us, unless state law restricts such use;
• To law enforcement agencies to help prevent fraud or illegal activities;
• To government agencies to comply with the law;
• To authorized persons to respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
When information about you is disclosed to others, we expect them to protect your information. We expect them to use the information only for the limited purpose for which it was shared.
We want to make sure that we have accurate information about you. In general, you have the right to review your personal information that we have. If you believe that any of the information about you is not accurate, you may inform us in writing of any changes you believe should be made. We will review your request and respond to it accordingly.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We safeguard your information through written privacy policies and physical, electronic and procedural protections.
With 21 years experience in the 12volt industry I have installed just about everything in just about every make of vehicle. I have been doing high end remote start / alarm installs the entire 21 years. Having owned my own retail shop for 5 years I understand the concerns and doubts associated with remote starters and alarms.
Let me assure you that I know what I'm doing; using the latest technology and resources to install all products fast and professionally you will be happy with the results. In some cases a vehicle is new to me, but before I ever touch the vehicle I do the research to make sure it can be done in a safe way for you and the vehicle.
In most cases extra parts are needed
With the advances in today's vehicles many times additional parts are needed to install a remote starter or alarm. This may sound like a problem but with the modules I use it has never been easier and safer for your vehicle. I use the iDatalink brand bypass modules to insure a clean, safe install.
Benefits of iDatalink Modules:
- Vehicle specific firmware
- Updateable Online
- No giving up a key for the installation
- Safe DATA communication to vehicle
- Less wire tapping into vehicle
- Faster / Cleaner installations