"I am so happy with this auto start. The range is great!! I love that it lets me know that my car started. I also like that my heated seats turn on. It has been a great update."
- Use the "Select a new vehicle" button towards the top of the website.
- Browse the available products for your vehicle.
- Use the "Get Your Quote" button again and fill out the available form.
Standard Installed Features:
- Engine Start/Stop
- Up to 1 MILE Range
- (1) 2-way LCD Display
- (1) 1-way Remote
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery In LCD Remote
- Battery life on full charge is 2 months on average depending on amount of use.
- Fully charges in 8-10 hours
- Comes w/Charging Adapter and Cord
- Confirmation of Command by:
Â Â LCD, Beeper and Vibration
- 900Mhz 2 way Communication
- Built-in turbo timer
- Run-time countdown
- Gas & Diesel Capable
- Automatic and Manual Transmission Capable
- Parking Light Confirmation
- Operating distance is based on ideal conditions, clear line of sight with no obstructions or interference.
- Additional parts/labor may be necessary for installation in your vehicle.
Additions range from $20-$180
- Lock/Unlock (Keyless Entry) $20
- Trunk Pop $20
- Smart Phone Control $150Provides Unlimited Range
1st 30 Days of Service FREE
- Rear Defrost Activation $40
- Manual Transmission $70
- Heated Seat Activation $40/Drivers Seat, $20/Passenger Seat
- 2nd Lock Horn Honk/Panic $20
Leave A Product Review
Overall Rating of 5 out of 5
With 22 years experience in the 12volt industry I have installed just about everything in just about every make of vehicle. I have been doing high end remote start installs the entire 22 years. Having owned my own retail shop for 5 years I understand the concerns and doubts associated with remote starters and alarms.
Let me assure you that I know what I'm doing; using the latest technology and resources to install all products fast and professionally you will be happy with the results. In some cases a vehicle is new to me, but before I ever touch the vehicle I do the research to make sure it can be done in a safe way for you and the vehicle.