"Scheduling was easy and quick; service was efficient; product is great!"
- Use the "Select a new vehicle" button towards the top of the website.
- Browse the available products for your vehicle.
- Use the "Get Your Quote" button again and fill out the available form.
Prime G15 1way
Standard Installed Features:
- Engine Start/Stop
- Up to 1000 Ft. Range
- (2) 4 Button Remotes
- Gas & Diesel Capable
- Manual Transmission Safe
- Parking Light Confirmation
- Operating distance is based on ideal conditions, clear line of sight with no obstructions or interference.
- Additional parts/labor may be necessary for installation in your vehicle.
Additions range from $20-$180
- Lock/Unlock (Keyless Entry) $20
- Trunk Pop $20
- 2nd Lock Horn Honk/Panic $20
Leave A Product Review
Overall Rating of 5 out of 5
"We love our new starter, service was great and fast"
"The Compustar Prime G15 1way worked very well. The range was farther than expected. The feel of the remote can be alittle smaller but I love how it feels comfortable in your hands. This product is a must and I highly recommend it to anyone."
"Outstanding service by JD & Brooklyn from the beginning to end; JD installed remote starters for my vehicles in about 30 minutes each. A very friendly welcoming and customer-oriented approach await you at their door. If you wish to enjoy or survive this the some-time unpleasant Minnesota weather, I highly recommend to you to get your remote starter from Remotely Started MN."
With 22 years experience in the 12volt industry I have installed just about everything in just about every make of vehicle. I have been doing high end remote start installs the entire 22 years. Having owned my own retail shop for 5 years I understand the concerns and doubts associated with remote starters and alarms.
Let me assure you that I know what I'm doing; using the latest technology and resources to install all products fast and professionally you will be happy with the results. In some cases a vehicle is new to me, but before I ever touch the vehicle I do the research to make sure it can be done in a safe way for you and the vehicle.