- Use the "Select a new vehicle" button towards the top of the website.
- Browse the available products for your vehicle.
- Use the "Get Your Quote" button again and fill out the available form.
On mobile/tablet devices you may need to click "Close" below to see the "Select a new vehicle" button.
Back To Top
Standard Installed Features:
- Engine Start/Stop
- Up to 3 MILE Range
- (1) 2-way LCD Display
- (1) 2-way LED Remote
- IPX-7 waterproof and features a high-strength injection molded body to withstand everyday impact.
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery In LCD Remote
- Battery life on full charge is 2 months on average depending on amount of use.
- Fully charges in 8-10 hours
- Comes w/Charging Adapter and Cord
- Confirmation of Command by:
LCD, Beeper and Vibration
- Run-time countdown
- Gas & Diesel Capable
- Automatic and Manual Transmission Capable
- Parking Light Confirmation
- Operating distance is based on ideal conditions, clear line of sight with no obstructions or interference.
- Additional parts/labor may be necessary for installation in your vehicle.
Additions range from $20-$180
Some features shown may not be included in your installation. Please review feature and optional feature lists.
- 2nd Lock Horn Honk/Panic $20
Starting at $560.00
*Additional parts and labor may be necessary for installation in your vehicle.
Leave A Product Review
Be the first to leave a review for the RF-T12-SS
25 Years Experience
With 25 years experience in the 12volt industry I have installed just about everything in just about every make of vehicle. I have been doing high end remote start installs the entire 25 years. Having owned my own retail shop for 5 years I understand the concerns and doubts associated with remote starters and alarms.
Let me assure you that I know what I'm doing; using the latest technology and resources to install all products fast and professionally you will be happy with the results. In some cases a vehicle is new to me, but before I ever touch the vehicle I do the research to make sure it can be done in a safe way for you and the vehicle.